Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WISH Wednesday #17


I had another WISH (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonal Home) Wednesday photo ready to go and realized that this is my last opportunity to post a room decorated for Valentine's Day, so I went back to the inspiration photos and found one that I love (by the way, in the process I pinned a lot of gorgeous Valentine's Day decorating inspiration photos over on Pintrest, which you can see here).

I love how simple this room is - white, wood, and wicker - which serve as a neutral backdrop to the simple framed heart art.  It looks like a room that would be comfortable and fun to be in, but easy to keep clean (which matters a lot too).

a few things from my life
Sarah and Bendrix, whose home this is,  also own an Etsy shop (which you can see here) and sell amazing heart art similar to some of the pieces on the wall.

a few things from my life
Are you decorating for Valentine's Day?  Anyone else itching to put hearts all over their walls?


 *************************************


Pillows anyone?  Don't forget to put your name in for the SmartSilk pillow giveaway (see here for details).




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think this heart art is adorable. I've been wanting to do a heart made with buttons. The shadow boxes are a great idea. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas you pinned on Pinterest. The "love" sign made of pallet wood was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that room, too. I wonder if the homeowner made the art, or if has been collected over time from other artists. Very cute idea! I am enjoying your WISH Wednesday series, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of that wall. I wonder are the hearts up all year? Kit

    ReplyDelete