Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WISH Wednesday #9

I had no problem selecting a photo this week for WISH Wednesday (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonal Home) - there are just so many things to love about this dining room.  You just can't go wrong with a teal, turquoise, and green colour scheme.   I love the snowballs hanging in the doorway and the white Christmas trees on the mantel.  But most of all I love the words "Joy to the World" printed on the wall map.  Is that genius?  It combines maps, which I love, and a wonderful heartfelt Christmas sentiment.


Emily Henderson
There are lots of other inspiring photos from this decorating project on Emily's website which you can see here.  The living and dining rooms are loaded with ideas, crafts, and gorgeous vignettes.  Do you want to see one more picture?  I thought so. 


Are those snowballs along the top of the curtains and the crazy globe snowmen not the cutest?


4 comments:

  1. I love the 'joy to the world' sign its so adorable. Thanks for sharing, I will follow on my way out so I know the path back to your lovely blog. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place soon and do the same. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and look forward to supporting your blog in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn creative. Love the globe snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is genius!! I love the colours that come through in the first image. I think that shade of blue may be my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete