Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Photo - Yellowstone and the Dog

Since I brought up the topic of Yellowstone last week I thought I would show you what we saw in the parking lot near Mammoth Hot Springs in northern Yellowstone National Park -


Did you see that sweet little dog there in the trailer behind the motorcycle?  Here's a close-up:


That dog just sat so patiently waiting for its owners to get back from looking at this:


And this:


What a good doggy.  I think Juno could take some lessons from that one.
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so cute with the little umbrella for the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! She is one spoiled and lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that dog was a stuffed toy at first! So cute with the umbrella. Those pictures are beautiful, they would look so cool black and white in really cool shabby chic frames. Hope you have a good weekend Grace!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a sweet little dog! And what great pics! Thanks so much for posting my giveaway on your blog!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a dog person but I have to say that really made me smile. And thanks for the photos of Yellowstone..I love seeing where you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog is so cute, love the umbrella overhead! I recently watched a fantastic program Martha Stewart put together on her visit to Yellowstone. It is breathtaking..Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo of the dog made me smile... the photos of Yellowstone made me swoon!:) Gorgeous!!

    Yellowstone is a place I have always wanted to go. Hopefully we will get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, that is a very funny shot of the dog - but, wow, now I have to go to Yellowstone- it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have me in stitches right now! That dog is so darn cute -- oh my word!

    ReplyDelete